GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

remember me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
baalballs
baalballs

remember me Empty
PostSubject: remember me   remember me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:47 am

Hi guys,

been a while, thought id pop by and say hello. Course i would have done it sooner but ive kinda been distracted by foobs' booby picture by his posts. Its kinda hypnotic... ive been staring at it for days!!

Im good, got a new job, doing stage lighting. Its well cool.. working on the lights for the upcoming madonna tour atm. Not that im a madonna fan or anything. Anyway, i have a bit of money now so ive been looking for a new rpg to be playing on and WAR looks good. Dont see how anyone would want to be anything apart from a Choas Chosen tho.

Will probably be getting it if i can upgrade my pc.. If i do, id love to be part of whatever team/guild youd be starting, if youll have me of course. Will be going choas i reckon, unless your gonna be the good guys??

Hope your all good
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

remember me Empty
PostSubject: Re: remember me   remember me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:22 am

wELCOME HOME BAAL

We would love you to join us in warhammer. An yep we all going to the dark side :-)

glad to hear job going well.

oH AND YEP MY PIC ROCKS. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

remember me Empty
PostSubject: SUIG HERDER FTW !!   remember me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Yeah we all going destruction, we havent picked a server as yet as we not sure how thats gonna work, im rolling on suig herder as i loved em when i played this on tabletop,

Plz make yerself at home and its good to here from u again.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

remember me Empty
PostSubject: Re: remember me   remember me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:47 pm

HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

hehe nice to see u back Smile Smile Smile

sooo madonna.... u seen her yet?? get me a autograph SmileSmile

and i bet u dance to her crazy tunes while doing the lightening

anyway, yes warhammer is going to rawk..... ill be rolling black orc Smile Smile Smile

but yeh cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

remember me Empty
PostSubject: Re: remember me   remember me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

remember me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRUNTZ :: ANNOUNCEMENTS !-
Jump to: