GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cryptopsy
Cryptopsy

Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom? Empty
PostSubject: Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom?   Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:46 pm

Sorry to be a king size pain in the backside foobs, because I know your a busy guy.
But when you get time, would it be possible at all for you to reccommend me a system to buy? I allready have a monitor, mouse, keyboard etc.

I'll want it to run WAR at decent settings and my budget is around £400 - £500. I can stretch a bit further though...

Hopefully I'll have everything ready to start WAR by december, maybe sooner. Would of been on it now if I hadnt bought a new guitar. afro

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/smileatgunpoint
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom?   Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:14 am

no problem mate, i dont mind helping you - £500 for a pc without monitor will get you summat very good mate. Just give me a day or so, goin to have a look now for a few but give me a day or 2 for a proper look.
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom?   Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:30 am

2 good ones here , bear in mind though that they have no operating system so for example if you want windows vista premium it will cost extra £75 on the price(order from them with pc)

http://www.ginger6.com/intel-ultra-gaming-p-29379.html - £399

http://www.ginger6.com/intel-ultra-gaming-p-29379.html - £499

to be honest only diff between them is that you pay extra £100 for extra 2gb ram and a 1tb hard drive in stead of 320gb. Not worth it imo . on first one if you add the extra memory as an extra and add windows vista premium it totals £502. Good value for a pc that will last , plus mainboard is sli and there nothing to stop you in future adding another 9800Gt (512mb) which are around a £100 at min .

Like i say ill look around next few days but i think ive stumbled on a gem there :-) . - its way better than my junk anyway :-(

K its sleep time now , work 2morro and im being assesed tomorro so gotta be top notch.
Back to top Go down
Cryptopsy
Cryptopsy

PostSubject: Re: Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom?   Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:35 pm

Thanks mate your an absolute legend. I'll probably go with the £399 one, I do hate Vista but I guess I could get XP instead. I should have all my stuff together in like 2 months, 3 max.

How are we all finding WAR so far then?
afro
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/smileatgunpoint
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: sweet   Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:26 pm

The fuck up at the begining dosent matter now as the game itself is just sweet, i mean really fooking sweet
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom?   Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:07 pm

As much as vista a pain in arse to stat with i really would recommend going for it m8 , if you want to experience directx 10 games you need vista .

As far as war goes the jury is still out for me , ive not had much time on (bout 2 hours) because im doing allsorts of training at work at min and got loads of paperwork and research to do for it when i get home each day so im well snowed under.
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: lol !!   Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:15 pm

RESEARCH !!! BET U SAT ON YOUR CHAISE AND DRINKING BEER PLAYING FOOKING RACE DRIVER GRID, I KNOW IM SAT NEXT TO YA MOST OF THE TIME LOL
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom?   Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:20 am

Sha8stix wrote:
RESEARCH !!! BET U SAT ON YOUR CHAISE AND DRINKING BEER PLAYING FOOKING RACE DRIVER GRID, I KNOW IM SAT NEXT TO YA MOST OF THE TIME LOL

Cheeky git , thing fookin tough at min the twats piling loads on me , new laws have come in and in their wisdom its been decided ive to do all the courses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom?   Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foobs, May I ask for your wisdom?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRUNTZ :: ANNOUNCEMENTS !-
Jump to: