GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Progress thus far

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

Progress thus far Empty
PostSubject: Progress thus far   Progress thus far Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:39 am

I rolled a squig herder and have made lvl 8 chapters 1,2 and 3 are complete, i also got in a scenario twice getting renown rank 5, overall this game for me is a hit, the public quest system works a charm. really inpressed, worth the 3 yrs wait...
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

Progress thus far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress thus far   Progress thus far Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:50 am

Good one ya mate Smile level 8 already.... looks like i got some competition for getting to 40 first muahahahahaha !

i also love the PQ system, its sumthing u can do with 30 mins of play time etc!

ill be playing later Smile see u on the battle feild
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

Progress thus far Empty
PostSubject: nice one m8   Progress thus far Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:17 pm

nah u will have it in the bag, 6pm-10pm my time during week, saturday will be main day for me, plus thow a 2week in the sun in there... tbh im reading tome, chilling, learning etc etc, proper loving it !!!
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

Progress thus far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress thus far   Progress thus far Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:10 pm

Ok im in , im a Witch elf called Distractia
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

Progress thus far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress thus far   Progress thus far Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 pm

Problem....

Dragon back mountain is full.

and im not the kind of person who waits to get into a realm.

im actully thinking of moving servers. i got to wait 70 people b4 i can log in...

there is a rp/open rvr server which would be better... but rp sucks..
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

Progress thus far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress thus far   Progress thus far Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:44 am

I had a queue of 80 m8 and it was only 5 mins and in, basically made a cuppa and was in .

It will filter down in a few weeks as ppl hop servers and they will increase server caps when the levels spreads get better, they cap quite low at min cos they realise everyone same level so areas would get too over populated, once they start to spead out they will increase caps.

Just bear with it for a few weeks and it will settle down , WOW was the same way back when me n riggs started , at launch realms filled quickly then they just manage it so eventually everything is spread.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

Progress thus far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress thus far   Progress thus far Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:58 am

yeh actully im fine with it now... i think i was just in a bad mood as always Very Happy

guild im in with rigg's is really helpful too Smile

lvl 6 marauder ... loving EVERY SECOND OF IT!

fact i cant kill a champion and a mob and still live is good Smile
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

Progress thus far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress thus far   Progress thus far Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:04 am

Forgive my lack of time on war, work is really hammering me at moment , ive shitloads to do and they are giving me extra work as well.
Cant wait for my holiday to relax , my brain is getting fryed at minuite.
To be honest i cant see me being on much till after my hols things are really getting on top of me at min and if i fail the courses im doing at min then im going to end up having to drop back to driving and shift work and therefore drop money as well, so i really need to put all my time into passing them.

See you all soon .
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

Progress thus far Empty
PostSubject: woot   Progress thus far Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:31 am

Lvl 11 now, slow but steady Smile
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

Progress thus far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress thus far   Progress thus far Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:24 pm

its ok f00bz we will be here to help u when u can get on Smile

lvl 11 !!! :O

im 9 atm ... gonna try to get 10 tonite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Progress thus far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress thus far   Progress thus far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progress thus far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRUNTZ :: ANNOUNCEMENTS !-