GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So then......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

So then...... Empty
PostSubject: So then......   So then...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:58 am

so im 5 days into war, ive had minimal time online but heres my summary so far.

I like the idea of public quests and also the public groups so you can just hop into a group.
Graphically its really nice and impressive , but my main gripe with it graphically is it doesnt feel quite right, just my opinion and probly something that will develop for good or bad.

It all seems familier in that everything is laid out similar to WOW , although so far im finding it harder to find my way around controls but that will come with time.
a major gripe for me is the proffesions, they are way too fiddly - i much prefer wows proffesions .
the chat is also a problem, it moves too swiftly and isnt prominant enough, theres too much goin on in the chat window, on 3 seperate occasions over past few days ive tried severel times to talk to Riggs but he not been answering , im assuming it due to the way text is only on screen for a very short time (although he prob ignoring me Neutral )

Anyway , in summary Ok so far but it hasnt grabbed me like WOW did on release and i feel wow is a better game at the present time , but war needs time to evolve as wow has over the years so TIME WILL TELL!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

So then...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So then......   So then...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:26 pm

i agree 100% with what u got to say

i dont know if i like it or not... it laggy, wait times for servers, i lag out, professions are a joke.

i just dont know if i'll play it... but i really dont know.
Back to top Go down

So then......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRUNTZ :: ANNOUNCEMENTS !-
Jump to: