GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Empty
PostSubject: Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix   Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:34 pm

Hi guys, just to let you know i will be making a small come back on thursday night to hand over Gruntz to Foobz, as on his request.
so i hope to have a chin wag with you guys.

Hope to see you all real soon.
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix   Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Come on , you know you want to come back for good....

Wrath of lich king out now , lvl 80 and new areas and quests .......

You know u want it .
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix   Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:59 pm

U know u all want allaince DK's just join us lol
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

PostSubject: Re: Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix   Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:37 am

Laughing hi guys thought i would drop u aline as i havent heard from any of u for ages, hope u r all ok. bounce ive just reached lvl 40 on my swordsman blaise, and still loving warhammer. how u all doing back on wow, would be nice to hear how your instances are going. keep in touch, hey foobz see you at your wedding, not long now affraid daisy hope you still behaving yourself. take care all. xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix   Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:29 am

Hey demon Smile

im doing fine thanks, My gnome Death knight as now at 72 xD
just getting leveling then im doing loads of crap at 80.

Wrath is really good, got me back into wow loads Very Happy

how is warhammer has it got any better? whats it like at 40? anything to do ?
Back to top Go down
Blitzz
Blitzz

PostSubject: Re: Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix   Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:15 am

Hello Smile bk from Kenya lol 6weeks out there i dont recomend it Razz everything is trying to kill you and thats not the live bullets and morters/artillary thats flying over head Very Happy but i must say i did enjoy it
Rite am well confused whos bk in WoW and whos playing that Geeky Warhammer thing ?? if ya bk in WoW u should come join my m8ts guild Sounds Like A Plan dunno where you and foobz went daisy, come bk and u aint there :S. If ya dnt wonna join thats cool but add me to your friends list so we can do some quests/Instances together again (Its Blitzz btw Razz)
if i dnt hear from u have a Merry cristmas and a happy new year Smile hopefully get WoTLK and come bk so we can kick ass Very Happy
(probably the wronge place to post this but it was the 1st thing i clicked on)
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix   Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:24 pm

Think im still in sounds like a plan unless ive been kicked?

anyway im not on any online game at min, just been playin xbox and red alert 3 on pc .
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

PostSubject: Re: Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix   Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:51 pm

santa MERRY XMAS TO ALL U GUYS. MISSING U ALL. HOPE U ALL HAVE A GREAT XMAS AND A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR. KEEP IN TOUCH ALWAYS XXXXX NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU BLIZZ rendeer
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix   Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:57 am

HEY ALL how r u Smile

level 80 on my gnome DK

going good

18 2morrow Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile woop finally Smile

so have a good x-mas all?

werite back Smile
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

PostSubject: Re: Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix   Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:25 pm

flower HAPPY NEW YEAR DAISY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY Laughing santa rendeer king Smile HOPE TO HEAR ALOT FROM YOU THIS YEAR AND ALWAYS.
GRATS ON UR GNOME NICE GOING XX TAKE CARE AND KEEP IN TOUCH XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix   Cameo apperance  from Riggamortis/balistix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cameo apperance from Riggamortis/balistix
Page 1 of 1