GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrath of The Lich King Beta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Daisy

Wrath of The Lich King Beta Empty
PostSubject: Wrath of The Lich King Beta   Wrath of The Lich King Beta Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:17 am

Hey guys.

if anyone is intrested about joining in with this beta, or want to put ur name into the hat to be drawn

all you gotta do is go to your account management on wow.eu and go down to the bottom.

hit accpet and wait for an email if ur a lucky person!

just to let u guys know! we all might aswell sign up thus making a bigger chance one of us will be in it and gives us info
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of The Lich King Beta   Wrath of The Lich King Beta Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:21 am

dont we need an active account?
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of The Lich King Beta   Wrath of The Lich King Beta Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:43 pm

hi guys, well my wow account is not active no more infact i have taken the game off my pc to make room for aoc, so i dont think ill b able to do wht u said daisy. ill keep watching this space for more info from u guys scratch
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of The Lich King Beta   Wrath of The Lich King Beta Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:02 pm

Most likely need an active account.... but no harm in trying. and you should be able to access it without the game on your PC demon. just go to the website Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of The Lich King Beta   Wrath of The Lich King Beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath of The Lich King Beta
Page 1 of 1