GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisy the COMPUTER WIZ KID

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Daisy

Daisy the COMPUTER WIZ KID Empty
PostSubject: Daisy the COMPUTER WIZ KID   Daisy the COMPUTER WIZ KID Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:55 am

hahaha hey guys

I JUST FITTED MY NEW GRAPHICS CARD.... and one word to describe it.... FANTASTIC!!!!! i mean best 50 quid ive spent for ages...

and if the 8600 gt is miles ahead of the 8500 gt ... THAT IS JUST GOD LIKe... just think of the best ones...

i play wow on 40 - 60 frames. i didnt spend that long on it so i couldnt get a medium

used to be 30 tops... like in low populated zone... so ive got double fps... but with sort of medium setting i suppose... but still its a mega improvement...

yeh so im chuffed to bits.. fitted it myself... was a bit wierd... we had all these blue bits in it and crap... looked like a right mess but it works and im happy Smile

I CAN NOW SEE U ON THE WARHAMMER BATTLE FEILD... CAN U FEEL MY WAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH? ( that is it isnt it lol i cant remember )
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Daisy the COMPUTER WIZ KID   Daisy the COMPUTER WIZ KID Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:07 am

Nice one daisy , proud of ya. :-)

not long till war now.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Daisy the COMPUTER WIZ KID   Daisy the COMPUTER WIZ KID Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:09 pm

Thanks foobz i wouldnt of actully of been able to do it with out you Very Happy

u will be repayed with many order heads for ur help hahahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisy the COMPUTER WIZ KID   Daisy the COMPUTER WIZ KID Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisy the COMPUTER WIZ KID
Page 1 of 1