GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 am

Just got my key for open beta!!

Goes live sunday afternoon!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:10 pm

eat shit and die Very Happy

nah only joking. Very Happy good job... i must of been a day out to get that... shame.. tho it gives me a chance to get college off to a good start. and not play this game til the end of days hahahahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:40 pm

Daisy get over to the offical war europe site , theres a link to where they are giving away open beta keys for this sunday .
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:59 pm

I
LOVE
YOU
FOOBZ

i got it omfg.. this week is actully the happiest ive been for ages. !!!!!!

could it get any better.. i might buy a lotto ticket..
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:22 pm

if you win you share :-)
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 pm

i have won Very Happy Very Happy and what u mean share? hahahhaa i got it Very Happy lol god im so thick hahaha

downloading it now... about 7 hrs til done ... probs about 9 tho Very Happy good old post office. #

omg im happy
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:31 pm

plenty of time to dload it , it dont start till sunday, keep eye on it cos mine crashed a couple of times ,

good thing is when it goes live for headstart and full game you wont have to install it just updates what already installed just have to stick yer cd key in i think.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:52 am

yeh Very Happy

this is gonna be so much fun Very Happy and i can try every class and make my mind up b4 i need to make it up for deffinate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yeh i fucked mine up at 95%.... on the first one hahahahahaha. all good atm. on 4/7

whats happens when we get the 7th done, is it like the wow icon and u double click on it?
all i get is these thing on desktop and nothing else... ive probs fucked it up knowing me.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:00 am

all done Very Happy. just need to make a warahmmer account and use this beta key code Very Happy

btw can u register yet? says its down Sad

probs wiating til sunday?
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 am

they opening it up either today or tomorro apparantly
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: see you on the battle fields...   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:21 am

ok guys as for the beta my advice is this, whichever server is at top of the list for english/european for beta, thats the one we shall choose, that way we may be able to meet up in beta..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!   GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRUNTZ :: ANNOUNCEMENTS !-
Jump to: