GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War; its time to go.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Daisy

War; its time to go. Empty
PostSubject: War; its time to go.   War; its time to go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:29 am

im sorry to tell u folks that ive decided not to play warhammer any longer,

my pc cannot run it and makes the experience less than fulfilling.

i still think the game is brilliant and probs best mmo ive played... but i cant play it anylonger.

my plan is either to start on wow again with my irl mates who also are going to stop warhammer.
or maybe i might go on lord of the rings by myself.

but ill see, but i cannot see me playing warhammer in the near future... not until i get my pc upgraded or a new one, which will be a while as im going to get a guitar ( epiphone gold top ftw ) and start doing college work aswell i suppose haha!

well anyway u guys have a nice time... and ofc u wont get rid of me that easy, ill be lurking on the forums and msn to speak to u all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: War; its time to go.   War; its time to go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 2:23 am

sad to hear this m8 , but to be honest theres every possibility ill be going back to wow. Hope to stay in touch though....

will all be decided after my hols if im war or wow

L8tr m8
Back to top Go down
mccallum13

PostSubject: Re: War; its time to go.   War; its time to go. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:33 pm

well im on warhammer n yes im called wilemena again lol im on server dragonback mountain so hope to c u there xx
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

PostSubject: Re: War; its time to go.   War; its time to go. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:37 pm

im a sorceress on dragonback mountains called blackdeth. liking the destruction side so will be staying on that server for awhile. me and wilemena will be kicking arse once we get the full hang of it lol. sorry we wont be seeing you on there daisy is it something we said lol. take care in whatever you do, and keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: War; its time to go.   War; its time to go. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:45 pm

hey guys Very Happy

well bloody Sod's law . xbox has the epic red ring of death on it now...

yes right b4 the best games, i get the red ring...

so im without any games haha!

its not been a good day lol.

BTW, what number do i phone to arrange a box / pick up for my xbox... i tried something b4 and it was like not evern a real phone number lol !

anyway.. i might have to play warhammer for a bit tbh, free month of gaming. but i dunno Sad
Back to top Go down
Cryptopsy
Cryptopsy

PostSubject: Re: War; its time to go.   War; its time to go. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Laughing Lol the conversation we had on msn about this must have jinxed it. "I've never had the red ring yet."

I sent my xbox off for repair about a month ago, hasnt came back yet. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/smileatgunpoint
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: War; its time to go.   War; its time to go. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:21 pm

LOL ITS OK NOW!!!

i dunno, i think its on it last legs tbh Sad

bloody peice of shit hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War; its time to go.   War; its time to go. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War; its time to go.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRUNTZ :: ANNOUNCEMENTS !-