GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Order server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

Order server Empty
PostSubject: Order server   Order server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:59 pm

Just a note to all, we have joined a server on order as well called eltharion.

Doing this to try other side and to be honest im prefering it . im loving my dwarf engineer call him stumps. riggs has a character called ktwo , and kizz has a character called kiz LOL . (someone took kizz so being imaginitive she chose kiz Laughing )

anyway all see you soon
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

Order server Empty
PostSubject: hehe   Order server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:43 am

yeah foobz is right, we have this server call eltharion, more populated so more ppl to kill Smile hope to see you all there !!
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

Order server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order server   Order server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:48 pm

well wilemena and i went on dragonrock mountains server so we wont be bumping into you guys if you have swapped servers lol so happy hunting, sorry to hear daisy is no longer on warhammer, but wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon on the gruntz forum. im a char called blackdeth and at the moment liking her.
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

Order server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order server   Order server Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:14 pm

well wile and i have gone to the order side to give it a try, and we have both gone tank swordmasters, and to be honest im liking it very much a nice change from being on the red side lol! our characters are called tillijana and blaise think ive spelt wiles char wrong Evil or Very Mad we havent gone back to our characters on destruction side for ages, so i suppose that tells which ones we are preferring to play bounce anyway looking forward in joining up with u guys when u get back from your holidays, and getting back to the fun laughter and dying together lol! cya on the order x
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

Order server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order server   Order server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Cool nice to hear from you lot Very Happy

i would of been a fire mage if i was on order lol Very Happy

wow is going well, i can actully feel the break i had... it feels new again Very Happy

lvl 15 ( or 16) pally called Hippocrit. Darkspear realm

but yeh Very Happy hope u lot are having loads of fun Smile
btw, we have a vent server, im sure u lot can join us for a chit chat if u want. ill talk it over with the owner ( my mate irl ) and it shouldnt be a problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Order server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order server   Order server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order server
Page 1 of 1