GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WELCOME HOME GUYS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
demonseed
demonseed

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:57 pm

welcome home guys, glad you all got back to sunny old england safe clown when you all have recuperated from your holiday, looking forward in seeing you all online ready to battle Evil or Very Mad A BIG HELLO TO DAISY too, hope your palladin is behaving himself lol! talk to you guys very soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:20 pm

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:49 pm

HEY HEY !!!

hope u had a lovely holiday and all that jazz Very Happy

ive gone to a rogue now lvl 24 lol Smile going well

how is warhammer ?
i still got a month sub which i can use.. i might use it sumtime just to see ya!

ill ask about the vent servers see if u want to come and chat Very Happy lol it would be rather funny
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:31 am

im doin ok with war , still cant get well into it though. Like my dwarf engineer but cant get myself into long sessions like i could with wow.

Having said that towards end of my time on wow i was the same , maybe its the whole fantasy mmorg im gettin tired of ..........

time will tell.
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:08 am

come on foobs get ur fingers working on stumps, we all w8ting for ya Sleep once you get right into it its completely different to wow and more advanced in my opinion. ill be looking out for you so get your arse in gear lol! A BIG HELLO TO DAISY XXXX
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:10 am

hehe HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO people Very Happy

ok so what im doing... lol change plans again... im gonna play on my druid / lock til wrath... then make my Death knight on other realm ( if u can ) just that i cba to lvl sumthing yet and also new wow talents are pretty sweet i must say.

but other than that.... how was your holiday people? get a nice tan

i wish my pc ran war. i might activate my account soon, just see if it is all sorted ( cuz it might of just been laggy due to realese )
but other than that.

ITS ALL GOOOOOOOOOD affraid alien pig cyclops queen king farao
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:58 pm

HI GUYS, im still enjoying war but finding it abit annoying when in a big battle as me pc lags like hell, so until it calms down abit ill just be doing chapter to chapter and exploring lol! hows ur wow going daisy, looks like we maybe losing foobz on war as it looks like he may be returning to wow, but he hasnt confirmed owt yet Sad keep in touch xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:15 pm

HEY Very Happy

soooo war getting any good? ill probs in the next week or so put my game 30 day play time code in and join ya for a month

see if the lagg has been fixed or its my pc lulz Very Happy

ROAR
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:25 pm

hey guys, well still enjoying war, but going into big battles etc. i lag like hell so just do my questing, as the lagging is very annoying and spoils the fun. i hope it is a game issue and not my pc Sad riggs is changing his internet server, so wont b on for afew days, so just letting u know incase you thought he was ignoring u all lol! hows wow going daisy, hope u being a good boy Laughing well i keep watching this space, so hope to hear from u guys soon, so enjoy what you are playing, and keep in touch bounce
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:03 pm

Wello hello !!

i thought rigg's was ignoreing me :O i think he was jealious of my manly body Shocked

lol Very Happy haha

but yeh wow is good... still not as good when it was us lot. but its good

just been doing headless horseman... free epic rings all the time haha!

but yeh expansion looks good. but weither i get it is anyother thing.... ill probs will MAMOUTH MOUNTS ... who needs flying when u can ride a wooly kodo
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Well guys ive decided war not for me , just cant be arsed with it once my 30 days free is up ill not be renewing .

Daisy on a side note im possibly coming back to wow , so if ive been off long enough fro one of those scroll of ressurection things ill prob be contacting you to get me on so i get the free 10 days or wotever it is and you get a free month :-) - ive not decided yet if im comin back but im definatly leaving war , it not for me :-( .
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:52 am

Cfubar wrote:
Well guys ive decided war not for me , just cant be arsed with it once my 30 days free is up ill not be renewing .

Daisy on a side note im possibly coming back to wow , so if ive been off long enough fro one of those scroll of ressurection things ill prob be contacting you to get me on so i get the free 10 days or wotever it is and you get a free month :-) - ive not decided yet if im comin back but im definatly leaving war , it not for me :-( .

cool im still on Hellfire playing there... but am open to other place... but hellfire is were ill probs stay but what not

yeh email me or what not
( might need to help me through the stages hahaha )

and we will get u cooking
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:00 pm

ok daisy descion made , im deffo goin to wow. send me one of the scrolls of resurrection m8 , 10 days free for me and a free month for you :-)

think you just need my of main character and realm , if owt else ill catch you on msn later today or tomorro and give you email address .
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer is where im stayin   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Hi Guys and gals,

Sad to see you go Foobz but you were always a light weight when it came to long hauls on games, i remeber the days you asked me to lvl you when you were at work you lazy git lol !!!

Good luck to all on wow as i had some ace times on there, but warhammer has been a childhood game for me and im gonna give it the same patience i gave wow all those years ago...

hope to see you around guys..
Back to top Go down
Blitzz
Blitzz

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 pm

When U gonna come bk too WoW m8 ?? allready got Daisy in my m8ts Guild, Sounds Like A Plan. we doing a kara run and ZA one this weekend trying too make it a guild run so make sure u wisp me when u get in the game.
Am off to Kenya on the 4th for about 5weeks of hell :S, so this is my last weekend i can go b4 the WoTLK comes out, good news is i got the internet in my room at my barracks in Aldershot
Hello every1 by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:51 pm

oh sad days, the guys arent coming to warhammer, im staying on warhammer, had some grt couple of years on wow, and now its time to move on to the future game of warhammer, and give it all my attention, plus got to stay where my son (riggs) is to make sure he behaves himself lol! also kiz (me daughter in law) and wilemena, who has followed us from wow to conan, and now to warhammer. hope you guys enjoy yourselves and give the instances some stick, will miss you all but keep in touch here at our little haven gruntz. WELCOME HOME BLITZZ, glad you still finding time to write to us here at gruntz, keep in touch guys, its always nice to hear from you. DAISY ME SAD U NOT COMING TO WAR, BUT IM STILL KEEPING A WATCH ON YOU LOL BE A GOOD BOY NOW, AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE LOL XXXXX
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:22 pm

im back on now blitzz. will join with you as soon as i see you online m8 .
Back to top Go down
Blitzz
Blitzz

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:54 am

Foobz check your calander m8 its top left of the screen on top of the minni map sent u a invite for Kara, hope u can make it m8 gonna need you as the off healer Daisy's gonna go as the main, am trying to get us a invite to Maggy but its a long shot, we going too Kara this friday and will b a ZA run on Saturday but we gonna have to pug a few guys for that 1 i think only the ones who are geard will go from the guild, When you next on m8 we will go do some heroics get you back in the game and get you used too healing (Especially me)

Glad you're back dude (all you Warmallet geeks should come back for the WoTLK)
Back to top Go down
Blitzz
Blitzz

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:55 am

lol not top left top right oh yea am normally pissed on a friday night makes it more interesting tanking drunk rofl
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:35 am

Blitzz wrote:
lol not top left top right oh yea am normally pissed on a friday night makes it more interesting tanking drunk rofl

well it might actully make u better HAHA

because anything is better than shit !

only joking Very Happy

HIYA FOLKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELCOME HOME GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME HOME GUYS   WELCOME HOME GUYS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME HOME GUYS
Page 1 of 1