GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS   HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Well its a new dawn its a new day and im feeling good !!! hope you all ok, Just wanted to say hi
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS   HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:27 pm

HEY how are you mate Smile long time no speak SmileSmile

how is everything at your end?

down here its fine and dandy back to my happy self bounce

any new games coming out this year? ive seen some of the xbox games and im worried tbh hahaha !!!

how goes warhammer? wow is fine... ive stopped playing due to exams etc but i should be back oon it feb time.

I hope you are all well, please say hi to everyone and anyone Smile hope u all had a good new years and x-mas SmileSmileSmile

Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!

i must play u at guitar hero sometime as well..... they call me the king king !! hahaha !!
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS   HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:32 pm

guitar hero kicks ass.

really into my xbox now, cant be arsed with pc games at min .

Happy new year n all that :-)
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: GH3 and F09   HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Well im into guitar hero 3, its great, fifa 09 is in good swing as i mainly play that with the boyz in our 4 way tournement we have goind, which reminds me, Foobz u up next marra.

Warhammer has gone cold for me at moment, as im tinkering on the idea of buying FABLE 2...and ofc Diablo 3....

With xmas aswell i got LEFT 4 DEAD....TOMBRAIDER UG.... AND RED ALERT 3....OHH YES AND expansion to Crysis Crysis Warhead.... so i have loads to keep me busy.

Daisy i see you on xbox now and again, maybe we can hook up a vid chat sometime and have a bounce.

later guys.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS   HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:41 am

Omg yes i would love to speak to u guys again Smile

i got left 4 dead Smile its rather fun taht game

yes diablo 3 looks intresting... but i dont know... it looked good at blizzcon this year.

u herd about the new Star wars MMO. ?? looks ok Smile

next time we are on xbox i will send chat invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: LEFT 4 DEAD   HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Yeah i got that for PC, its mint, i like to rock online campaign.

Anyway keep an eye out for EMPIRE TOTAL WAR for PC coming in feb, cause thats where i will be for a while.... mind you you gonna need a kick ass machine to run its potential.
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS   HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:07 pm

hi all. well im giving warhammer a break at the moment, and concentrating on my x box. laura croft and fable 11 Laughing think it will be awhile until i go back to playing my pc games, im hooked on my x box well and truly at the moment.
WELL HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL Laughing take care and keep in touch, its nice to hear wht u all are doing. bye for now scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS   HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY NEW YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRUNTZ :: ANNOUNCEMENTS !-
Jump to: