GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhammer open bets access ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

Warhammer open bets access ... Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer open bets access ...   Warhammer open bets access ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Play.com have sent me my pre-order card, so i will be able to keep u guys informed of all the cool stuff thats in it.

Daisy let me know what server your teacher m8 is going on for this Guild, as i will have head start access and i dont want to get to far ahead if we on different servers...or i could post the server im on...either way let me know.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer open bets access ...   Warhammer open bets access ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:28 pm

yup im trying to get it... my mate is dragging his heels lol. ill try and get the server asap. infact ill try and call for him later if i go out!
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: Open beta not live yet.   Warhammer open bets access ... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:40 pm

Daisy, open beta in europe looks behind the times at moment, as the web page is telling me that its under development at the moment. Ive checked forums and stuff and AOR is still in guild closed beta, so its probably gonna be august b4 open beta is active.

will keep u posted....
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer open bets access ...   Warhammer open bets access ... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:16 pm

oh thats not good Sad

ive asked my mate to ask his mate to ask the teacher last night... he said he will. But as i said to foobz, we can just go on a server you want and find other people on that server to join, thats if the teacher is dragging his heels !

but ill be with you guys! what ever! Smile

il keep u all updated when i get more info
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer open bets access ...   Warhammer open bets access ... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:16 am

hi u guys out there. im going on holiday soon, so have stopped my account with aoc until i come back as its not worth paying if im not around to play, will probably go back on when i come back and play until i know how war hammer is progressing. ill pop up to sha8stix and have a glance to see what its all about once he gets started, and he can keep me updated Laughing whatever im hoping we all get together again and start our adventures once more Wink talk to you later guys, and keep up the feedback then ill know whats happening.
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer open bets access ...   Warhammer open bets access ... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:56 pm

Ive 2 weeks off work and im bored shitless with no game..
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer open bets access ...   Warhammer open bets access ... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:03 pm

hey foobz, enjoy your two weeks off. no doubt your house will keep you busy Laughing not long until september when you will be in the sun, with your beer beer beer, beach and hangovers, dont forget my postcard bounce hope to see you before then though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer open bets access ...   Warhammer open bets access ... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:15 pm

aww foobz no game?

well i just got WOW play time.... hopefully it keeps me busy too.!

yeh not long til september now. Smile cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer open bets access ...   Warhammer open bets access ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer open bets access ...
Page 1 of 1