GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Daisy

Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2   Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:27 am

Hey, just wondering if anyone has played this game before, or know what it is like.

im tihkning about getting it. as im getting bored at home... ( pissing down ALL the time :'( )

anyway just seeing if its any good, u might of seen it and it sucks..

also any other good games which are like Age of empires which are good please list them under. !
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2   Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:08 am

Not played it although i think riggs played the first one.

Used to love age of empires.

You could try Age of mythology, or i like the command and conquers series , C n c Generals was a good game and the special edition pack with expansions is only bout £20 now , im currently playing c n c Kanes wrath.
Empire earth was quite good as well and is similar to Age of emps. Just trying to pass time to warhammer ( Bout 12 weeks to go) .
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2   Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:16 pm

yeh im doing anything to keep myself busy for warhammer.

thanks for the games listed ill look them up in a min

... 12 weeks you say.... :'( sigh...,.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2   Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Just bought this game Razz

pretty good, nice RTS game... shame its fucking hard... even on easy :O

maybe just me... yes its likely to be me...

im most likely to rewnew my wow Sub this week Razz so i got games to play again.

anyway just a little round up !

cya
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2   Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:41 pm

Game isnt hard its just you thats crap Smile

Ive just downloaded ... err leagally (honest) Race driver Grid, only to find out on running it that it needs a vid card with at least shader model 3.0 . My card is 2.0. So thats finally made my decision bout a new vid card ...... the twats i really want to play that game!!!! and im betting this will be the first of many that will go like that soooo time to stop being tight and part with some cash No
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2   Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 pm

omg this is real? foobz SPENDING Money :O wow.... u must want to play that game.

and im not crap.. im learning !! hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2   Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2
Page 1 of 1