GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Daisy

Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow?   Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:10 am

hey just wonderd if any1 wants to come back to wow for a short while.... maybe for the reamining weeks til warhammer

u know we could start on a new server.... new characters..... allaince or horde

or just go back to hellfire

anyway just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow?   Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:52 pm

hi daisy xxxx Laughing its no good me going on wow as im away for 2wks holiday from next week, then could possibly be in the middle of moving house affraid im hoping to get everything done and dusted before warhammer lol! the house im looking at is only 6 doors down form sha8stix, so if my computer blows up ill just go down to his knock him off and claim his pc until he fixes mine hehehe. nothing defo yet things just in first stage. we bought a touring caravan so my hubby wants a driveway big enough to park the caravan and car, as it costs alot to store it for the year. we tight sods Embarassed ill keep u posted ofc on our adventure. its always good to hear from you so keep contact , and hoping you still being a good boy scratch talk to u before we go on hols, in meantime take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow?   Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:39 am

nah m8 i cant see point paying for acouple of months , my heart wont be in it , my new vid card comes next week so ill be playing a few other games for the next few weeks , got race driver Grid just waiting for the card lol.

Demon you turning into a proper gypsy , got caravan and moving house every 6 months :-)
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow?   Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:54 pm

lol foobz for racist biggot :O

lol i know. my heart isnt in it either... i still sit around doing nothing on wow... but it passes the time Smile

man warhammer gonna be good when we are all back again!
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: The drums of war !!   Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:36 pm

nah im good, just sat about waiting for warhammer, playing all the games i never played when wow was in...
you will find me on C&C KANES WRATH online, me and foobz trying to be ace as a team but he keeps letting me down lol.

solo play im on Crysis or Company of heros, or mabey even on Medieval total war 2

anyway see ya soon when we line up on the waaaagh battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow?   Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:50 pm

Cheeky git , Its sh8stix that keeps letting team down hes crap at c n c. bounce

anyway not too long till warhammer. maybe a good idea to start a topic about what classes we are going to be .... May start that when ive more time tomorro
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow?   Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:11 pm

yes foobz i got sum "good" ideas for warhammer.

but yeh lets get this warhammer team sorted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow?   Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Want To Come BAck To Wow?
Page 1 of 1