GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoW im going back ! :O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Daisy

WoW im going back ! :O Empty
PostSubject: WoW im going back ! :O   WoW im going back ! :O Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:37 pm

yeh, me and my mates have decided to join back to wow. seeming were bored shitless and have cruddy pc's and cant play anything new like warhammer !

but newho, i was wondering if any1 wants to join us? or if any1 might join us in the future Very Happy

we will be rolling allaince on a different realm than hellfire.

HIT ME BACK PEEPS Very Happy

also we might get a vent channel which u lot can join to talk to us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

PostSubject: Re: WoW im going back ! :O   WoW im going back ! :O Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:17 am

hi daisy. pity we wont be seeing you on warhammer, was looking forward in joining up with you once again, just like the old days, but can understand your going back to wow. give it hell for me.
foobz, kizz, and riggs are on holiday at the mo, wont be back from turkey until 13th october, but im sure they will be replying to you as soon as they come back.
im trying both destruction side, and order on war at the moment and have tried nearly all the characters, and still cant make my mind up which character im going to go hell for leather on, nor which server Laughing decisions decisions. wilemena is enjoying the elf witch on destruction side, so i join her with my sorceress, but have tried a tank high elf, which is completely different to what i really like to play, but being different, i think thats why im enjoying it at the moment
keep in touch daisy, we love to hear from you. riggs, foobz kiz, wile and myself wish you all the luck, btw which char u playing new on wow?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: WoW im going back ! :O   WoW im going back ! :O Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:25 am

hey demon Very Happy so nice to hear from you again Smile

yeh its a shame my pc doesnt run warhammer other wise i would of kept playing, if i get a new pc or like upgrade this one again i might come back.

yeh the high elf tank isnt what u would think a tank would do which is wierd.

im probably rolling paladin Very Happy but human or dreani i dont know !

tell wile and everyone ( when they get back ) i said hi. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoW im going back ! :O   WoW im going back ! :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoW im going back ! :O
Page 1 of 1