GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking of comming back to WOW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

Thinking of comming back to WOW Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of comming back to WOW   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:46 pm

hI gUYS,

What servers do you play on now as im thinkingt of picking up where i left off with tombboom.

let me know asap
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of comming back to WOW   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Hey Bali, long time no speak.

wow is going good with us.

We are on HELLFIRE still

However we are ALLAINCE. we have got nearly a full group for 10 man naxx. ( which is the kara of wrath )

Its basically all freinds of mine and Thafonz's and a few others.

funny i said that it would be awesome if u lot came back !

if u want to know anything hit me up on email on here or on the xbox.

nice to hear from u all again, say hi to all
Back to top Go down
Thafonz
Thafonz

PostSubject: Bali :)   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:48 pm

yeah like daisy, (we now call him toxic or zztop lol) said we got our own guild. Its made up of lots of people we know in real life and we are pretty casual aimed at fun. Were half way through heroics and a couple of us are doing raids. Pretty cool if u came back cause you would probably enjoy it. Anyway hope too hear from you mate. Thafonz

P.S My shammy is called thafónz.
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: WoW   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Sweet, so its Hellfire with alliance, ok will join in, kizz coming too.. death knight me right up
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of comming back to WOW   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:31 pm

OMG SWEET Smile Smile Smile Smile

get demon and wile and foobz to join then it would be GRUNTZ again hahaha.

be good to see u all again anyway Smile

Post ur names here, and ill talk to ya and sort out a guild invite.

Death knights are sweet Smile level 80 gnome one Smile
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of comming back to WOW   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:41 pm

OK GUYS, Foobz me and Kizz are coming back....Kizz and i have started already..

kizz is now kkizz
im a rogue called turtlehead i also have a deathnight for when im soloing called wingnutz
Cfubar is now called Foobz

ALL ALLIANCE ON HELLFIRE Smile
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of comming back to WOW   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:51 pm

IM BACK!!!!

Got a pally called Foobz, i will probly start a rog though at some point , may even bring across my hummie rog (lvl 60) from frostwhisper.......
Back to top Go down
Blitzz
Blitzz

PostSubject: WoW   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Hia guys a hell of a long time Very Happy hope all is well if i read correctly u are bk in WoW and on Alliance (I Hope Not Razz)
If so what are your names wot lvl and were can i find ya to Kill Very Happy
A bit about whats happened to me i was Skiing in Germany with the army for 2weeks fantactic alltho i dnt recomend skiing still pissed its not fun going head 1st into a 7ft snowdrift and not being able to get out, im in a new guild now called Cruel Intentions we started a few weeks ago and allready got about 80memebers spent most the time getting them geard and pugging 25man VoA OS and Naxx, getting some nice gear for them even when they loose rolls (Helps to be master looter), we are raiding 10man Naxx 2night and gonna do most the quarters finnishing on Friday for the 1st time which i cant wait we are getting a 2nd 10man team the end of this week with a 3rd coming soon so if u come bk to ya old caracters in Hellfire and wonna raid with us could probably get u in the 3rd team, give me a wsiper and i get u invited (officer FTW!),
But if u r on Alliance thats cool just dnt let me see u with PvP on coz Blitzz is gonna get ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: Sweet   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi m8, yeah we on Alliance with Daisy and thefonz, We in Guild Called SPIRITS OF HELLFIRE, We mainly PvE but you know me, I like a good PvP......

Im called ROYDZ
Cfubar is now FOOBETTE
Orbina is now RAINWOLF
Wilemena is now WILLEMENA
Daisy is now ZZTOP or TOXIC
Thefonz is now THAFONZ

Ive only just come back so im only 52 atm with daisy and fonz at 80 plus with alts.

I still have my 2 lvl 70s on horde though but have transfered all my money to Alliance.

See ya on the Battlefields
Back to top Go down
Blitzz
Blitzz

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of comming back to WOW   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Blitzz Chapion Of The Frozenwaste my new name finally killed Maly Very Happy
That is all Smile
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of comming back to WOW   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:31 pm

Nice on m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of comming back to WOW   Thinking of comming back to WOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of comming back to WOW
Page 1 of 1