GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Warhammer Ideas.

Go down 
+3
Cfubar
Thafonz
Daisy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Daisy

My Warhammer Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:43 am

Hey me AGAIN! just going to put up a few idea ive come up with for warhammer.

i think if we set out a rough ( and i mean rough) guideline for when we enter warhammer i feel we can become more effiecent team than many others, with Age of Conan. Many guild were recruiting a few weeks/months before the reliase.

ok ideas:

1- Join a big high end guild. - i think we should join a guild which will grow and start doing many end game instances asap. i think this will keep us entiertained. Ofcourse my teachers guild maybe this, but seeming we wont know the realm for a while. its looking more doom and gloom, but we should cross this bridge as it comes.

2- Ok so we are all in one guild. - We should have a GRUNTZ team inside that, so we do the 5-mans with each other.. so we benefit more and become better raiders etc. But still reamin active within the guild.

3- Have a balanced team - i think we should have a real 5 man base team, meaning TANK. HEALER. DPS. CC. etc etc etc which u have in wow, this will also help us accelrate into level and places and make us like one of the best 5 mans going ( hopefully)

4- Pick our classes before the launch - i think we should sort classes out sooner rather than later, so we know what to roll and get questing, BUT also we might find out we all hate our classes and want different ones to level, which will mean to revamp the team.

5- during the instances and raids, i feel we should gear up people first and leave others to last, this is what we do in the WOW guild im in atm, they will allow the TANKS to get the tier 4 tokens first so that they are better, then allwo the HEALERs and leave DPS til last. i think this will be better as TANKS and HEALERS make the raid and allow us more chance of success, this may sound greedy etc but it does work.

6- Have Fun, i think we should all have fun while playing this game... treat it more of a treat than a chor ( is that how u spell it ). but with all of us playing how can this not be possible Smile

7- Meet new players. i think we should try and expand our GRUNTZ family in this game. when u meet me it was 4ish people and now its around 7ish i think if we can get like 5 more people to join the circle of trust ( hehe like the meet the fouckers refeernce ??) we could do the "kara" of the warhammer instances.

8- Be the Best on our server/realm - i think we should strive to be the best on our server, or make us atleast one of the top respected, ofc this is down to the guils we join... but i think we can stear it to the right direction. i think it would be nice logging on and just feeling that your being looked at all the time as your in the best gear made.

9- Have balanced professions, i think we should have all the different professions maxed, this would be good as we can ask each other and beenfit yet again from an efficent team. but i think we should sort this out near to realse or even when its live.

10- All be one race? - i know this is a bit weird, but each race gets an + dmg against there rivals so ive seen, and ive seen alot of dwarf guilds and people talking on forums etc, so maybe we should be all orcs? ofc this is purely an idea which no1 should forced to make for a few % damage. i dont want to force people to roll a orc and hate it, thats not what i want atall. but if we get a orc team dwarfs will become fearful of us.

11- Control and keep the best (cant think of it right now lol omg what its called, pvp buliding which change to who ever catches it) i think we should try and get the best KEEP ( thats what its called.) i think we would make alot of people jealious and thus making us
very known in the world.

12- Keep this website to keep our instance arragement more clean and more to the point, it will allow us to find it easier etc.

13- Guild requirments, i was talking to my mate about this, and we both think that to get into the guild ofc talking to the leader, we should have high requirements, ofc not impossible to have ones. but like good gear, and a good hard title to get... maybe like a easier "champion of the NArru" title in wow. ofc thats very hard to get as its heroic. my mate said its like showing their Balzl as it were, and i think it would be good.

14- All of the guild have the same title, Pure Cosmetic idea, i like the idea of all having one specific titles... maybe a stupid one, like bird killer or sumthing or a good hard one like .. i dunno like "i ownd black temple in 1 hour without a healer and tank" i think it would be really good and would also be funny just a sea of the same titles defending our KEEP.

thats just a few ideas... ill add more when i can think... sorry for the spelling etc Smile

ok here i think we should list our classes ( very rough guide)
TANK - i am willing / wanting to roll Black ORc.. aka orc Tank. so if there is no objection i would love to be tank for us.
Healer-
DPS(ranged)- I know Bali is going to be the ball bag herder sorry Squig, so he gets a dps place.
DPS (magic)-
DPS(meele)- fonz said he wouldnt mind marauder, but he still undeiced if he will play warhammer / if it will work on hos pc.
DPS(meele)- Foobz. witch elf... basically a rogue isnt it? hopefully its got CC like wow Rogues!!!

so basically, we need a healer and dps classes, maybe a magic and meele dps and what ever healer. Also im willing to trade places with my Class, anyone else wants to be tank ill let u. ill find a new class.

of course this is just my ideas, maybe u lot can comment on them, Smile
also if u got an idea of what u want to roll i can add u to the list.

Also Quick point, Get Bali to save names u want, so we dont get disapoionted about names which are taken... If i roll black Orc. im 100% taking the name thatcher, yes, so gank me while u can nooblets lol Smile Also try and get sum cool names for yourself... i hate it when u find a good name and its taken and throw u off course.!!!

Last edited by Daisy on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thafonz
Thafonz

PostSubject: Reply   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:23 am

Yes its me and ive been scarce lately so here it goes...

I agree with alot of things daisy has said but are we ready to to rule out starting are own guild. whilst end game raiding is fun we always worked on a casual basis and thats why we worked. not trying to step on daisys ideas but alot of fun was in the casual side and not insuccess. My main point being that terrible evening in sh. we wiped on 1% yet it was still incrediblly fun. same going for heroic ramps. hardcore players thrive of off wining and we dont we prefer to have a fun time with a laugh and wipe here and there.

Anway! important stuf aside i believe i shall be rolling chaos maurader some sort of melee dps i understand. dont want to play ranged dps as i've been there done that got the tabbard and the pretty purple staff. and i want to have a arm that changes more than jackos nose.

Theres my ideas what says you *points at you*
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:27 pm

Im leaning towards the witch elf at the moment from what ive looked at .

Some ood points there daisy , well worth considering .
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: SQUIGS FTW   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Hell yes daisy, im on the squig herder trail....reading into that daisy there is alot to think about and some great ideas, i do like the idea of end game but with work its hard to give the RGP'S the time it deserves, so i will be playing with FUN in mind....

the guild within the guild is a good idea and as we all know each other its important that we carry that banter into our new home....keep up the good work

WAAAAARRRRGGGGHH IS COMING !!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:43 pm

Oo, i dunno if you guys know this buy a few classes have been "dropped" and to be made later on.,

these are Orc CHoppa
Black guard ( which is what i was gonna be til i seen my wovley black orc came)
a dwarf character
and i think empire.

also 4 other cities are gonan be added in a patch too.
empire and choas city's are ready, check them out on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:12 pm

yep i know thet dropped a few but to be honest they werent ones i was considering , apparantly theyve dropped some so they can make relese ones better and then have time to work on others for patches . Good on them really making sure that relese is up to scratch.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:34 pm

yeh i know. its good that they arnt postpoining the whole thing for a few shitty classes Smile

bring it on!!! im ready for this shizzle
Back to top Go down
Blitzz
Blitzz

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:28 am

Hello guys am bk for 3weeks now Smile
Aint got a clue wot this warhammer game is gonna be like but if u nerds say its gonna be gd then am in, lol the stupid army didnt install a phone line in my room so might not be on for a while after i go bk,
Think i might roll a dwarf guy and just hunt u guys all day Very Happy
Still gonna play WoW tho heheh me and my m8 Charly (Topangle) are the only 1s left in GRUNTZ (Bastards!) Razz
its gd to be bk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
demonseed
demonseed

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:23 am

bounce argh blitzz welcome back, its great to hear from you. im going to have to read up alot on warhammer, daisy, foobz and riggs are way ahead of me, and sometimes i dont know what they talking about Laughing ive being playing age of conan alot, but not this month as im going on hols in two days, so it wasnt worth paying Embarassed i must say ive enjoyed conan, but having seen warhammer at riggs it looks bloody awesome, and i suppose i will be switching to that when its released, and hopefully we will all be back together again with abit of luck.
keep in touch blitzz, and i hope you enjoy your 3 weeks back, make the most of it. Very Happy ill talk to you when i get bck from hols. HELLO THE REST OF YOU HOPE YOU ARE ALL BEING GOOD, ESPECIALLY YOU DAISY lol! XXXXX
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

PostSubject: lo Blitzz   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:27 pm

Lo m8, i was unable to swap the Gruntz guild to you as you have to be online to swap, open beta for WAR AOR is only weeks away now so i will be in there getting all the info for the boyz n gals, at the moment im just playing with some solo games or on CnC 3 KW online with foobz...

neowilson @ hotmail .com if u wanna chat on msn............. have a good rest m8 and here from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:18 pm

Welcome home blitzz, good to hear from you. Tall the army to get yer phone line sorted or you going to nick a tank.

Back to Warhammer, ive been reading up on guilds and things are different to wow , guilds actually rank up based on what their members do and gain extra stuff as the guild gets leveled! .

Also seems a group in War is going to be 6 instead of the 5 in wow.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Oo 6 thats going to be different Smile

*OMG PLEASE GET THE PIC OFF. IT MAKES ME SICK FOR SOME REASON LOL - ( foobz pic) *

yeh warhammer gonna rock the cas-bar as it were Smile
Back to top Go down
Cryptopsy
Cryptopsy

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Wow, havent been on here in a while.
How are we all?
Ima be getting WAR as soon as It comes out. Will probably have to upgrade my computer though. Obviously gonna be rolling an Orc or Chaos.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/smileatgunpoint
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:27 pm

welcome back crypto. Read the system requirements in other thread m8 . Im in process of helping daisy sort his machine out ready for WAR .
Back to top Go down
Cryptopsy
Cryptopsy

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:42 pm

Thanks man, good to be back.
I get right on it. I've got a new job now so I should be able to afford a new system by the time it comes out, or shortly after.
And If any of you wanna add me on msn, feel free to do so.
afro
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/smileatgunpoint
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Warhammer Ideas.   My Warhammer Ideas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Warhammer Ideas.
Page 1 of 1