GRUNTZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRUNTZ

Official forum for Gruntz of WARCRAFT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhammer guilds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cfubar
Admin
Admin
Cfubar

Warhammer guilds Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer guilds   Warhammer guilds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:16 pm

For anyone thats not read it yet this is a nice insight into how guilds will be so much bettewr in warhammer

http://img.war-europe.com/syndic_img/news/GH3/GH3-EN.html

paticularly like the calender thing where members can sign up for events
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

Warhammer guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer guilds   Warhammer guilds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:22 pm

looks so much more organsized than wow.

looks good to. Nice and sorted. everything is easy to see and click. nothing to hard for me!

i really want warhammer to come now.... im like a crack addict... i need the crack.
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

Warhammer guilds Empty
PostSubject: Guild ftw   Warhammer guilds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Just look at how cool this game is, its just fooking uber man, its just ace n shit, dam i need to eat a big dose of warhammer meat and choke on it until i pass oot !!! then do it all over again until im dead then im alive again, then i shall be ok to play on.

WAAAARRRGHH IS COMING !!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

Warhammer guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer guilds   Warhammer guilds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Sha8stix wrote:
dam i need to eat a big dose of MAN meat and choke on it until i pass oot !!! then do it all over again until im dead then im alive again, then i shall be ok to play on.

hahahahaha ownd like chuck norris owns everyone

yes i want to do the same. im planning on rolling every class ( lol bring back memeroies) nah... im 100% rolling black orc and shamman... or what ever. planning black orc first tho Smile,

ppl keep saying it looks bad.. its rushed... its nothing compared to wow.... but they dont see this is a NEW game built up from scratch, Beta stages are supposed to look bad... as its the first time its been played... then they fine tune it later on...

and have u seen alpha stage of wow... looks well good :O

but yeh WARHAMMER is going to rock, tbh i think it beats wow in every department, grphics gameplay.. classes... rvr.... "bear" quests - were u kill stuff and the Quest giver knows uve killed um. Races.

ALSO - when they bring out new races, Skaven are going to be added, seen it in an interview with paul... and my god ill be rolling one of them asap.

and finally Thafonz wont be getting it, he said it doesnt attract him and wants to stay on wow, shame really. but oh well cant force him.
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

Warhammer guilds Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer classes   Warhammer guilds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Yeah the game has such scope for advancement, i mean the tabletop version of warhammer has so many more races.....lizardmen from lustria, the norsemen from the north lands, the chaos dwarfs from the dead wastes, the undead from all over !!! lol this game will give us sooooo much depth and style that we will be playing this for years to come. Pity bout Fonz, still in every horror movie there is always a friend that bites the dust lol..... goodluck fonz in wow, we will miss ya.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Daisy

Warhammer guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer guilds   Warhammer guilds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:16 pm

wait wait wait wait wait one second....... CHOAS DWARFS!! SAY WHAT???

are these on the "horde" side :O cuz omg :O :O
Back to top Go down
Sha8stix
Admin
Admin
Sha8stix

Warhammer guilds Empty
PostSubject: chaos dwarves   Warhammer guilds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:49 am

http://warmongers.ziggyqubert.com/gallery/doompa1.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warhammer guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer guilds   Warhammer guilds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer guilds
Page 1 of 1